Thursday 10 May 2012

Daisy nails

Just a quickie to show you my current nails! I've deff been slacking and will be slacking in blogging for the next three weeks while I do my A levels and just generally cry about failing everything. These don't need that much explanation really, I used a blue base colour and then added white blobs when it was dry. I then carefully spread the blobs out at the sides to create the 5 petals and again once dry finished with a little dot of orange. These are take two of these nails, the first ones went all weird because I tried to draw the petals around the middle bit and well yeah, don't do it!
The blue and orange were just some random neon ones I have and the white is the Boots Natural Collection one.
XO

6 comments:

  1. these nails are so pretty!:)xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the nail design! xx

    http://flamboyant-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, you did some wonderful job with your nails - they look beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such cute nails, clever you!
    X

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are amazing! i love them :) x

    ReplyDelete