Monday 14 May 2012

Prom '11

No I'm not stuck in a time warp, my prom was last year but seeing all the current year 11s leaving and getting ready for their prom soon made me think about mine last year so I thought I'd share my dress with you! I'm such an un-typical girl, I'd like to tell you some lovely story about how after a long day of searching, in the final shop, this was the last one in my size. But er it wasn't, it was the first and only dress I saw and tried, efficient shopping right there! I got it from the Tkmax website for a bargainous £50 and it literally is my most fave item ever, I'm longing for an event where I can wear this again.The under layer is a satin-feel bright blue and then had the purple chiffon layer over the top meaning it had this great two-tone colour to it which was completely unique. And I actually was given the'Best Dressed' Award which was pretty amaze as well!


What did you wear to your prom?
GeorgieXO

2 comments:

  1. what a wonderful dress *_* so adorable!
    I wanted to let you know that you've won my romwe giveaway :)
    I contacted you via mail and i think romwe will do it as soon as possible,too.
    have fun with it! :))

    xoxo FlirtingwithFashion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah wow thank you so much lovely! Xxxxx

    ReplyDelete