Wednesday 25 April 2012

Yum.


I'm not a huge jewellery fan, but I do love crazy earrings! I've got the sensible, nice metal studs and things but I do love it when I find some more individual pieces. I've had a little search and found two great sites, Kirsty's Boutique and Trashy Doll and not only do they do amazing jewellery but they also do ones with food on! Love it! Here's a few of my faves:
£3.50, Trashy Doll





(Magic Stars) £3.00, Kirsty's Boutique



£3.50, Trashy Doll
£4.00, Kirsty's Boutique
£4.00, Kirsty's Boutique

£4, Trashy Doll
£4, Trashy Doll 
I just wanna eat them! And for everything under a fiver it's pretty darn good in my book, problem is, I'd quite like them all! Which are your favourites?

GeorgieXO
                 
                           





3 comments:

  1. Aww all these pieces are sooo cute! Great picks.

    victoriasprocrastinationproject.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. these pieces are fun to wear and are unique. I've been thinking of purchasing at least one piece to add to my jewelry collection.

    ReplyDelete