Tuesday 17 April 2012

Crochet/lace shorts

Been seeing a lot of crochet/lace shorts on ye olde tumblr and I actually really like them! There's a few going on random sites but Zara have a pair that comes in white, ecru (light, light tan almost), peach and black but I think the black and white pairs are the nicest.
£26, Zara

They don't really look anything special in the site pictures so here's a few general pictures that should get you a little more excited:


You likey? They're the kind of thing that definitely needs to be toughened up, loose vests, denim and studs would all work well and if the weather would like to get its act together, a tan would also go down quite nicely! Not sure I'd shell out for the Zara ones but I could see myself buying a cheaper pair from Newlook or Primark if they get round to doing these. 
On another note, I've suddenly had a load more hits on here so if you are visiting for the first time then remember to follow/comment, I always love seeing new blogs! :)
GeorgieXO

1 comment: