Sunday 15 April 2012

Hairspiration


Just spotted these pics on the Daily Mail website and I just love her hair! And now I'm majorly tempted to dye mine that colour, I'm naturally a brown/caramel/gingery colour that's pretty much back to its natural ways so I'm trying to persuade myself to do it, semi-permanent style. 

Can I steal the jumper as well??
I really don't understand the problem people seem to have with 'ginger' hair nowadays, though I would say this is more at the auburn end if the scale, I just hate that people can be so judgemental on a hair colour! It's unacceptable to say things about a person's skin colour so why is it fine for hair colour? Banter with friends is one thing but I've heard such hurtful things by adults and teachers and its just horrible so if you have naturally strawberry blonde, ginger or auburn hair then please don't dye it just because people are idiots!
GeorgieXO



2 comments:

  1. ahh her hair is beautiful!! love the colour. really like your blog, were from the same area too! do you work in stevenage topshop? check my blog out, maybe follow eachother!
    esmenx
    http://esmehearts.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! ah that's crazy where abouts are you from? i work in the welwyn garden one :) just had a little look at your blog and am following you :) xo

      Delete