Thursday 19 April 2012

Supermarket sweep

I've always liked the supermarket clothing lines, they were particularly good when I was younger and wanted more basic pieces but as I've got older I've always felt that there was a bit of room for improvement with their items which all seemed too basic or too work wear. I've always wondered why they don't do a small but select range for more 'fashion' pieces and so for those reasons I kind of stopped looking. But after seeing this little lot my faith has been marginally restored, the website appears to have a fair amount of pieces that are very wearable and just edging towards the more mainstream shops, so I've picked my favourites of the lot:


!!Fave Item!! Jumper, £14

Watch, £15- very Michael Kors-esque!
Shirt, £14

Wedge, £18
Jumper, £14
Blazer, £28
Waistcoat, £12
It still wouldn't be my first point of call but it's deff somewhere to bare in mind when you're counting the pennies- a jumper and a shirt for under £30 in the likes of Topshop would be unheard of! What's your favourite piece?
GeorgieXO




1 comment:

  1. cool blog! come to visit! http://itsmerocket.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete