Wednesday 7 March 2012

Petit Petit

As a petite girl in height and body shape, it can literally be a nightmare trying to find stuff that actually fits me properly, I usually just have to say that'll do! With Newlook I often find some of their styles are cut in a more boxy fit which doesn't really work either with my lack of boobs! And while Topshop/Miss Sefridge/Dorothy Perkins etc have a petite range, Newlook don't and so when I saw that their 'Teen' section went up to age 15 I decided to see how that would fit as a petites section. On the Newlook website size guide, age 15 clothing should fit a bust 88cm, waist 70cm and lower hip 94cm, exactly the same measurements as a size 10, again on their own measurement tables. I think if you were around the 5'3 mark and slim in the sense of you don't have a particularly large bust, most of the items would fit. These are a few of my faves from the website;

1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9
...you couldn't see the full leggings in the boxes so they get their own dedication! The similar pair in the large picture are actually cycling short length so the bottom of the picture is actually how long they are. Shoes in the Teen section go up to a respectable adults size 7 and price wise I couldn't ask for anything more, not a single item of the ones I've posted are over £20 and you'll be pushed to find a lot of items over that in the whole collection. Not all the pieces in their range are as good as these, obviously there are some marketed towards the lower end of the age range but a quick look threw up quite a good selection of pieces- deff ordering those leggings! Question now is do I get full length or cut off, or be cheeky and order both?! ;)

XOXO


1 comment:

  1. good idea! I've bought age 14 stuff from there before hahah

    ReplyDelete