Thursday 8 March 2012

Numero Uno

This post is part one of two, I'm going to be applying my aztec nail wraps tomorrow before I go out for my birthday meal and so I will let you all know how it goes!





I've always been more of a nails rather than make-up girl, purely because my nails are always a decent length and very strong! I've never worn any kind of fake nails but at the rate my own grown there doesn't seem to be much point and it means I can happily change colours every few days- as you'll see by my currently polka dotted ones on the corners of the pictures! However I've never tried nail wraps before so I'm a bit nervous about application; they look very wide for my dinky nails but at £4.50 for a design I've never seen before I thought I'd better give it whirl! Any tips for me?

XOXO

4 comments:

  1. these look so cool! i did my very own aztec nails before and loved it but its SO time consuming. check them out... http://i-ame.blogspot.com/2011/07/inspiration.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday, where are they from? They're awesome. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy birthday. I hope you will have a fabulous day. The nail wraps look amazing x

    ReplyDelete