Monday 5 March 2012

Blame the Weather

Any other UK-ers wondering what's up with the weather lately? It's gone from snow, to t shirt and leggings weather, to being freezing cold and extremely windy in the space of about two weeks! How's a girl meant to decide what to wear?!  Managed to snap this quick one of the sky earlier though which looked pretty nice,

Sadly my outfits of the day have been nothing to shout about recently, and while it's not really an excuse I'm going to blame the weather! My 6th form is a consortium so I travel between different schools in my area depending on what lesson I have and each of my subjects are at different schools. So every lunch time I have to wait for a bus in the cold with no bus shelter, get to another school and then figure out how to get home either by another bus or a minimum 45min walk, funnnn! As much as I'd like to wear nice skirts, shoes and tights every day I'd rather not die of frostbite so probably until the end of the month I'll just be hibernating in leggings, ankle boots and jumpers as I have been. It's so frustrating seeing bloggers wearing such lovely clothes ad actually having the time/places to wear them! Take heels or heeled boots, it just doesn't look right on the average 17 year old to go out wearing anything other than flats, I don't mean because it looks 'slutty' or anything but it just doesn't look right! I think it's something that comes with age, like hats and asymmetrical skirts. Or is that just me haha!

XOXO 








1 comment: