Friday 9 March 2012

Dos!

As promised, I got some snaps of the wraps on my nails and they do look pretty cool!

Nail Wraps- £4.50, ASDA  Jumper- £8, Primark
I used a nail buffer to make sure there were no traces of left over nail varnish on and then peeled each sticker off and applied. They go down in size so there's no need to trim and no heat needed- even my clumsy self managed to get the full set on in about 10 mins! As you can see from the previous pictures they're slightly rounded at one end which is the end you place by the cuticle, you then smooth it up and file off the excess- a lot easier than I had imagined, it just falls away. The sizing was perfect, they looked a little big in width but I couldn't have asked for a more perfect fit, there's honestly no gaps at the sides at all! I put a clear top coat on after and found they were still soft for an hour or so after but not really that bad. After 24hrs with them on there's a small amount of chippage on the top of the thumb and forefingers but nothing noticeable and all day at 6th form people were asking where they were from and wowing. You get 12 in the pack so two left for mistakes but you could also make them last longer by using one or two at a time as accent nails which would look pretty cool. Overall, for £4.50 and a really bright and unique design I can see myself buying them again- I'll update this post in a few days time and let you know how long they last for!

Off out to Prezzo and a desserts restaurant tonight so I'll try and get an outfit picture, my actual birthday isn't till Sunday but thank you all for the messages already, tis very kind!

XOXO

3 comments:

  1. love these nails!:) and thanks for putting where you got the jumper in the description too, I love that:) hope you had a nice evening:)xo

    ReplyDelete