Monday 12 March 2012

PR!

Sorry I've been a bit M.I.A the last few days; it was my 17th yesterday and my first Saturday off work in over year so I haven't been around much! Got a few things lined up this week so should be posting something a little more of note in the coming days but right now I just have a bit of a plea. If you work in PR, know someone who does, are taking a Uni course on it or are in any way a teensy bit knowledgeable then I'd be really interested to speak to you. I want to do Public Relations at University starting September 2013 and my favourite at the moment is Bournemouth which needs ABB. Which is just not going to happen and pretty much all the decent ones I've seen either want three B's or the same grades as Bournemouth, plus work experience and general knowledge of the industry. And I'm pretty stressed over it all to be honest, I really just have no idea what to do and so if you would like to be lovely and speak to me then please please do, my email address is georgia-alyssa-x@hotmail.co.uk (don't laugh).

The work experience place is what really riles me, nowhere seems to offer opportunities to get experience but everyone wants you to have it! Arghhh.

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment