Monday 5 March 2012

Bikini Woe

Is it just me that's getting a lot of bikini woe at the moment? The shops seasons are always about a half to a season ahead, meaning that everywhere is getting in their main summer stock now and by June/July it will all be gone. So I've been looking for a few nice bikinis for my holiday in the summer and I have a few of the tie up ones already but want one with a little more support- either a cup shape or clip up neck or back. But every one I've seen that's nice only starts from about a C cup! And as much as I'd like to be able to wear one that size, sadly not, but it doesn't mean that I don't want that style!

Exhibit A- Asda


Exhibit B- Tesco

I'd understand if they were the specific 'Fuller bust' type but they were not! I even asked people that worked in each of the stores if they actually did those sizes and perhaps the smaller were all out of stock- but I was told that as a rule, tie up ones cater for all sizes, cups only for bigger. Frustrating X10! 

Rant over. Got a good/bad/scary week ahead, get my law exam results on Thursday, 2 new cake flavours to test on Friday at school then off to Prezzo and a dessert restaurant with my friends in the evening, my first Saturday in 1 and a half years I've had off work (!) and then my birthday Sunday! In between all that I'm going to try and get some outfit pics/posts done, I have no time on the actual days to take pictures, I'm always rushed! & also big thanks to anyone taking the time to comment/follow/view my page, can't explain how much it makes me smile when I see those so thank you all!

XOXO 

No comments:

Post a Comment