Tuesday 28 February 2012

Mish mash


Bit of a mish mash today of just things from the past week. Got these aztec nail wraps when I was in Stevenage at the weekend, only £4.50! Think I'm going to save them till my birthday weekend so I'll keep you posted on that one. Also when I was there I bought these boat shoes from beloved Primark for the mighty fine price of £8, so cuuuute; and I got the necklace from there a few weeks ago for a couple of pounds which I wear practically every time I'm in work. Finally stumbled upon Tumblr the other day and saw this tattoo which I just can't stop looking at, it's so beautiful, maybe something for a year or twos time as my parents would probably murder me if I got that now. The bag and shirt are from Romwe, I'd quickly previously looked at their website but it was all displayed in dollars and I pretty much thought dollar to pounds was 1:1. Yeah, it's not, so everything was much cheaper than I first assumed, yay! Going to try and persuade my brother to get me the shirt for my birthday and might end up buying the bag if I get any money.
And at school for my EPQ project I'm making a recipe book of desserts so of course I have to try every single one and test the best. Who said 6th form was rubbish?! 

XOXO

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you :) the shirts one of those things you never know quite how to style, top button done up or left undone?! Always such a dilemma. Forgot to mention in the post that the shirt is Topshop and the jumper Primark.

      Delete