Thursday 31 May 2012

Middle of the week treat: Topshop

I'm freeeee at last, goodbye exams! So obviously to celebrate a small amount of shopping is in order. There's a few Topshop bits I'm lusting over atm including some other things that annoyingly aren't on the Topshop website but I've seen in store *le sigh*. I also get uniform so 60% off three pieces so I won't really have to spend anything which is a bonus! This is little lot is what's on the current list, I would link the item but blogging on the iPad is a pile of poop, does anyone know of any good apps to do it on?
Adonis boots
Navy Blazer
Acid Leigh Jeans
Pink Shorts
Pink Skirt
Watermelon Blazer


What's your fave?
GeorgieXO

3 comments:

  1. my favourite has to be the black boots- amazing!:)xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're so nice aren't they! Shame my bank balance wouldn't agree haha! XO

      Delete