Friday 2 March 2012

Not just a blah average or shitola day

Not very often you go home and think that you've actually had a good day, not just a blah average or shitola day so was quite a rarity for me to have one of those days today! Maybe its got something to do with that Friday feeling but although school work wise productivity was at a low, general life levels were nice and high. 


Think I've briefly said before that for extra UCAS points and just as a little bit extra for our Personal Statements for Uni we can do an Extended Project Qualification; so you pick anything at all and turn it into a project really. Some people are doing reports, sports analysis, fundraising days and I'm making a dessert recipe  book so of course all potential cakes must be tested! So Cake Friday has come about once more and this week I made a chocolate fudge cake and strawberry cream cupcakes. I have to sell them for a small amount to cover costs and these literally flew off the plates and had good reviews which was vair nice :) 


I signed up at school to take a Fitness Instructor Course that was being run, bit of a sports nut so I was so up for it until we got told that we were going to miss a weeks worth of lessons for it which I sadly just couldn't do. But then this morning we got told in the last week of term there's an extra one being put on meaning I can do it, miss no lessons and have a pretty chilled last week of school. Oh yeeeah.


Also started thinking about uni courses and beyond, my plan is slightly complicated so I'll explain another time. Work tomorrow, I neeeeeed to get some stuff on uniform but I just can't find anything. Curse working in a small Topshop. Meeting up with my friends tomorrow to sort out a load of stuff for our holiday, it's all booked  but we have very important matters to discuss- who's bringing the straighteners, do we need holiday t shirts and when are we going bikini shopping?! Difficult decisions right there. 

XOXO

2 comments: