Friday 15 May 2015

Sports Ball

Every year, all the varsity teams at Bournemouth Uni get together for an event at the O2 Academy nearby. The dress code is black tie, which makes a change from the usual fancy dress outfits everyone wears on Wednesday nights after matches! After a lot of searching, I finally settled on this Boohoo dress for the grand sum of £20, which comes in a few other colours (it's folded in half the picture).







First of all I ordered my regular size (8) but genuinely could not get in over my arms, I have never been so squished in my life. So after becoming trapped in the dress and being forcibly removed from it by the mother, I settled on ordering the next size up which thankfully I managed to get into this time without crushing any vital organs.

However once on it is the most flattering fit and length, and gives you some serious cleavage even if you're not too gifted in that department! I paired it with these Newlook shoes which were actually fairly easy to walk in and comfortable. Finally the clutch was borrowed off of my housemate and is from River Island.

It's so nice to have a night to be able to dress up with all the team, its the perfect end to the season!

Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment