Sunday 2 December 2012

We meet again

As per usual I've been a bit very MIA, I love reading blogs but getting round to writing stuff is such an effort when 6th form dump real exams, mock exams, ucas, coursework...... Yeah. Not so fun, soo I thought I'd do a quick fire update:

01. After much crying/frustration/anger my UCAS was finally sent off, and to my amazement I got all my replies within less than a week which was amazing! Finally feels like I'm getting somewhere. If anyone else is applying for Public Relations in Bournemouth, Leeds met or uclan let me know!
02. My room is slowly being re-done so I've been collecting loads of ideas and inspiration for when its done. I'm going for white walls as my room is pretty small so I wanted something fresh and bright, and then vintagey kind of accents, like bunting across the wall above my bed. Unfortunately I'm living in my brothers old room until it's all done...
03. Hattie the guinea pig has officially moved indoors and is a room pig, if you don't know about guinea pigs you need to educate yourself on their cuteness!
04. My driving test is in two weeks and I'm not ready.
05. Being a poor student means I can't really splash the cash at any time of year and so Christmas is always a tad difficult! I have the kind of family who have everything already so I love making things so that its a bit special. So I've been thinking of ideas and planning all that so hopefully soon I'll have up a few easy DIY present ideas!
06. And I have such a love/hate relationship with working in retail over Christmas, it's the best feeling when you help people and they're appreciative but it majorly sucks when people think they can be rude to you even when you've gone beyond everything you have to do to try and help them, and they still have the cheek to insult you. Not cool guys.

Room Inspo.




UCAS offer!

Heya Hattie

XO

1 comment:

  1. cute guinea pig! i used to have about 10 when i was a kid.
    congrats on the offer to b'mth. my grandad lectures there! maths though.
    Great Post, love your blog!

    Definitely a regular visitor now!

    Sheree xx

    @shereemilli

    glitzngrime.com

    ReplyDelete