Sunday 8 April 2012

now stop....bandeau time

Bandeau Time
Currently l.o.v.e-ing sheer shirts with a bandeau underneath! I've had a few of these shirts in my wardrobe for a while but always got stuck when it came to actually wearing them. For me personally I don't really like the look of just having a bra underneath and I'm not a fan of the strappy top underneath either so it wasn't till I saw a girl the other day wearing a bandeau top underneath that it all just fell into place! After a quick search it seems beloved Topshop and Republic are top of the league with this one atm but I did order a black floral one for £4 from ASDA yesterday- more on that when it arrives. I quite like just the plainer block colour ones for underneath but some of the bralet styles would be great for those who like to flash the flesh and leave the shirt half un-buttoned.
XO



1 comment:

  1. Those are awesome! I love it!

    I'm a new follower btw ;)

    http://lalalikemerel.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete