Friday 17 February 2012

So this is me

Hello, hola, bonjour
I'm going to look back at this in years to come and cringe at myself but hey, for now, this is me! Thought I'd start with the basics for my very basic first post;

Who?
My name is Georgia Alyssa Murray, I'm 16- 11/03/95, and I'm from Hertfordshire in the UK. I'm sure as soon as you read my age you thought oh, just a kid. But if there's one thing you should know about me is that I'm a bit of an old head on young shoulders I suppose so please don't assume I'm a naïve, reckless teenager!

What?
In all honesty, I'm not quite sure what my blog will be about, I guess I'll just let it run its course. That said, I plan for it to probably sway to a fashion blog, but I want a bit more than that so I'll probably end up adding my life story in as we go.

When?
Well today's date is Friday 17th February 2012 so I guess that's when! But after reading loads of blogs for the past 3/4 monthes and contemplating starting up my own, I guess it's now or never.

Where?
I live in Welwyn Garden City in Hertfordshire, which is about a half hour train away from Kings Cross Station in London. I'm currently at 6th form studying English Literature, Law and PE and I work in my local Topshop.

Why?
I guess I've been inspired by some of the big names in blogging. I love writing and hope to take PR at university next year, hopefully and eventually crossing over to the lethal world of fashion buying (a girl can dream) and so I hope that in a year or twos time I will have created something to be proud of and to maybe give me a slight stepping stone into the world I wish to be in.


Ciao for now,
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment